Put a smile on your face.
Thank you for choosing DB Dental - providers of quality and affordable dental care for all.
We'd like to give you the very best of dental care, and you can help us by ensuring that you have all the information we need to assure your comfort, safety and convenience.
Your First Appointment
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete initial paperwork and ask any questions you have.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to the appointment, otherwise you may incur a fee.
- Remember our policy is to 'pay on the day' - we accept cash, cheque, credit card, EFTPOS, American Express and Diners.
HICAPS electronic on-the-spot claiming is available at all DB practices, for patients with participating health fund memberships.
On the Day
- Please switch your mobile phone off or to silent mode when you arrive.
- If you have private health insurance please bring your membership card.
- If you have a Department of Veterans' Affairs, Pensioner Concession or Health Care cards or any other written material entitling you to subsidised treatment, please bring them along.
- Dental x-rays you have had taken in the past may be of use.
- If you're taking any kind of medication at all, please provide us with a list of any pills, tablets, vitamins or other medications.
- Ask us any questions you have - we are here to help.
Ongoing Dental Care
You may require ongoing dental treatment to maximise your oral health. If this is the case you can request a Treatment Plan to help you plan the treatment and payment.
- Treatment Plans are valid for 30 days from date of issue.
- GE CareCredit interest free options are available to assist with dental treatment expenses. Find out more on our Fees and rebates page.
Our dedicated Call Centre puts you in touch with experienced dental consultants ready to answer any questions you have regarding your dental and oral health. Call 1300 TEETH (1300 4 83384) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.