Thank you for choosing DB Dental - providers of quality and affordable dental care for all.
We'd like to give you the very best dental care, and you can help us by ensuring that you have all the information we need to assure your comfort, safety and convenience. For your first DB Dental appointment please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete the initial paperwork and to discuss any queries you may have. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to the appointment, otherwise you may incur a fee.
Please bring along the following items to your appointment:
- If you are taking any kind of medication at all, please provide us with a list of any pills, tablets, vitamins or other medications.
- If you are a member of a Private Health Insurance Fund bring along you Membership card
- If you have a Department of Veterans' Affairs, Pensioners Concession or Health Care cards or any other written material entitling you to subsidised treatment, please bring them along.
- If you receive any Government Assistance you will need to bring your General Authority Form
- Please also bring along any dental x-rays you have from previous dental treatments
DB Dental implements a 'Pay on the Day' policy at all practices. Methods of payment accepted are cash, cheque, credit card, EFTPOS, American Express and Diners. We do HICAPS on the spot electronic claiming at all practices for patients with participating health fund memberships.
Our dedicated Call Centre in North Fremantle puts you in touch with experienced dental consultants ready to answer any questions you have regarding your dental and oral health. Call 1300 4 TEETH (1300 4 83384) or book an appointment using the form below.
The Australian Charter of Healthcare Rights
The Australian Charter of Healthcare Rights describes your rights as a patient using the Australian health system.