DB Dental is part of the National Dental Care group. We have practices Australia-wide.
Our patients come first, and we aim to provide them with the best level of care, and a consistent service at every practice across Australia. Our team is made up of dedicated healthcare professionals.
Since we started with one dental practice in 1987, DB Dental has continued growing because our patients love the way we look after them.
We value you
You can be confident that in our 18 DB Dental practices from Brighton to Mandurah and in our brand new Perth City practice, you’ll find all the qualities that keep so many Perth families coming back to us:
- We make sure you’re comfortable and happy at all times
- Our practices are bright, cheerful places with friendly, efficient staff
- Our dentists are skilled, caring and passionate
- New patients are as welcome as our many regular clients
- We can give you easy to follow advice on looking after your teeth and other aspects of your oral care
- We’ll explain everything to you in detail and offer you a choice of treatment options where possible
- We’ll explain what treatment you need, why you need it and what it involves, as well as what it costs
- If you require ongoing attention, we’ll map out a treatment plan and provide an estimate of all costs so you’re completely comfortable before we start
- All our practices have HICAPS on site, so you can claim your health fund benefits on the spot, reducing your out of pocket expenses
- If you need it, we can apply for SmileFund or MacCredit payment plans, while you’re with us.
DB Dental is open between 5 & 6 days a week, dependent on the practice, for quality, affordable dental care:
- General dental
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Childrens dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Invisalign Clear Braces
Book online or call our dedicated Contact Centre who are waiting to make an appointment for you now. When you call we will book an appointment with your regular dentist at a time convenient for you. If it’s an emergency appointment you require, we will arrange a priority appointment as soon as possible.