We are seeking an ambitious Associate Dentist to work Part Time across our Armidale and Inverell practices! Must have a focus on patient care and a passion for providing clinical excellence.
With the strength and backing of a national network, you will benefit from the ongoing support and opportunities within the wider group and will enjoy access to NDC’s:
- Ethos of patient centricity and ethical dentistry
- Internal and external NDC sponsored training and development programs.
- Involvement from a Clinical Oversight Committee
- Growing network of dental professionals and clinicians with over 200 other dentists
- Support resources such as Business Development, Marketing, HR, and Contact Centre
You will be highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth and the ongoing success of the practice. As a true team player, you will be committed to contributing positively to our team and well established patient base to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and patient care.
- A minimum 3+ years experience working as a Dentist with high clinical skills and standards
- A minimum of 2+ years experience working as a Dentist in Australia
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
This position is Part Time to fulfil a roster of 3 days per week.
To find out more, please submit your current CV by emailing email@example.com.