We are seeking an experienced, confident and customer focused Associate Dentist to join our outstanding dental team at NDC Erina on a part time basis working Wednesdays and Saturdays.
About the Practice
NDC’s GB Dental is a successful family focused practice that places high priority on patient care and comfort. Our team of highly qualified and experienced dentists foster a comprehensive approach to diagnostic and treatment planning that delivers optimal outcomes and long-term results. With a passion for continuing our dental education, we offer the latest in technology, procedures and equipment, and are committed to ongoing staff training and career development.
What are we looking for?
As an experienced and passionate Dentist, you are highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth and the ongoing success of the practice. You will be a true team player committed to contributing positively to our team and to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and patient care.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest technologies and techniques and have the desire, capability, and the commitment to ongoing learning
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills with a focus on customer service and patient care philosophy
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A minimum 3 years experience with high clinical skills and standards
- A minimum of 2 years experience working as a Dentist in Australia
What’s in it for you?
We are offering a position with excellent conditions and a generous commission based remuneration structure based on skills and experience, with an established patient base. With the strength and backing of a national network, you will benefit from the ongoing support and opportunities within the wider group and will enjoy access to NDC’s:
- Ethos of patient centricity and ethical dentistry
- Internal and external NDC sponsored training and development programs.
- Involvement from a Clinical Oversight Committee
- Growing network of dental professionals and clinicians with over 200 other dentists
- Support resources such as Business Development, Marketing, HR, and Contact Centre
What are you waiting for? Share your passion for dentistry with us and apply now. Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button. For more information about us visit www.nationaldentalcare.com.au