NDC is currently seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic Associate Dentist to join our team in Mount Isa on a Full Time basis.
About the Practice:
Known as the ‘Oasis of the Outback’, the progressive city of Mount Isa is the most important industrial, commercial and administrative centre in Inland Queensland. Beginning as a mining town in 1923, the city has grown to be a modern, well-appointed centre of approximately 23,000 people. It is a very cosmopolitan place, with 56 different national origins living and working together in harmony. The perfect place for an outdoors enthusiast, there some fantastic gems in the region that are worth experiencing. With its age demographic and community profile, Mount Isa is ideal for a single professional, couple or young family looking for a change of pace.
You will be highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth and the ongoing success of the practice. As a true team player, you will be committed to contributing positively to our team and well established patient base to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and patient care.
What You Need
- A minimum 3+ years experience working as a Dentist with high clinical skills and standards
- A minimum of 2+ years experience working as a Dentist in Australia
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
To find out more, please submit your current CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.