We are currently seeking an experienced Associate Dentist to join our team at NDC Salisbury on a Part Time basis.
About our Practice
National Dental Care Salisbury (Formerly Frayne Dental) is a family focused practice with a reputation for honesty, integrity and commitment to patient care. In operation for more than five decades, we provide a broad range of dental services and treatments for the whole family and particularly enjoy working with children and seniors. We are dedicated to helping patients maintain their optimal oral health using the latest in technology and techniques. Many of our patients and staff have been with us for many years, which we attribute to our focus on providing personalised treatment to achieve long lasting results within a professional working environment.
You will be highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth of an existing, well established patient base. A true team player, you will be committed to contributing positively to our team and to delivering an exceptional level of customer service and patient care.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum 3+ years’ experience working as a Dentist with high clinical skills and standards.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, preferably in private practice
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
This position is Part Time to fulfil a roster of 1.5 days per week.
To find out more, please submit your current CV by emailing email@example.com.