We are currently seeking an experienced Associate Dentist to join our team at NDC Springfield Central on a Part Time basis.
About our Practice
NDC Springfield Central have state of the art brand new technology and equipment, along with modern dentistry techniques. With an emphasis on preventing decay and gum disease, the qualified team work with you to create optimal, long-term results. The team work well with all members of the family, including children and the elderly, to ensure that their visit is gentle and pain free.
You will be highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth of an existing, well established patient base. A true team player, you will be committed to contributing positively to our team and to delivering an exceptional level of customer service and patient care.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum 3+ years’ experience working as a Dentist with high clinical skills and standards.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, preferably in private practice
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
This position is Part Time to fulfill a roster of 1.5 days per week.
To find out more, please submit your current CV by emailing email@example.com.