We are National Dental Care, an Australia – wide network of dental practices committed to changing the way Australians feel about going to the dentist! Are you looking for a change and want to be part of a Dental Group that has over 800 dentists and staff across the country? NDC is currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Associate Dentist to join our Springfield team on a Full time basis.
About the Role:
An opportunity has become available for an experienced dentist to join our team as the Associate Dentist. We are looking for a caring clinician who has a natural ability to build and maintain trusting relationships with their patients. The successful applicant should be comfortable across a wide scope of general dental procedures.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum 2 years experience working as a Dentist in Australia with high clinical skills and standards
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
If you are seeking your next career challenge then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the ‘Apply for this job’ button.
Successful applicants will be contacted promptly.