NDC is currently seeking a passionate, experienced Associate Dentist to join our team at NDC Toowoomba on a Full Time basis.
About our Practice
NDC’s Neil Street Dental, a well-appointed, purpose built practice, utilises the latest techniques and state of the art equipment! Our busy practice currently includes 3 dentists, an Oral Health Therapist and Hygienist who work alongside a dedicated team of experienced support staff.
Affectionately known as ‘Garden City’, Toowoomba is the largest and oldest inland city in Queensland! Running along the edge of the Great Dividing Range, 700m above sea level, Toowoomba is bustling with culture, gardens, lakes, hip cafes, bars and eateries!
You will be highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth of an existing, well established patient base. A true team player, you will be committed to contributing positively to our team and to delivering an exceptional level of customer service and patient care.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum 3+ years’ experience working as a Dentist with high clinical skills and standards.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, preferably in private practice
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
To find out more, please submit your current CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.