Our Bell Place, Mudgeeraba and Merrimac practices are currently seeking friendly and experienced Dental Assistants to join their practice!
Our Ideal Candidate:
You will be confident in chair-side assisting in a variety of dental procedures and possess an infectious and vibrant personality, with the ability to engage with patients. A true team player; you will be committed to delivering an exceptional level of customer service to our well established patient base.
Ideally, you will possess the following:
- Positive, can-do attitudes a must!
- Proven Dental Assistant & Receptionist experience (minimum 2 years)
- Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting qualification
- Dental 4 Windows (D4W) experience
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the practice; with availability to work 1 or 2 late finishes per week and some Saturdays as required
- Current knowledge of the latest technologies and techniques, with the desire and commitment to ongoing learning
About National Dental Care:
NDC is an Australia-wide network of dental practices. We have one goal: to set the benchmark in providing the best available oral health services in the country. Our dentists, therapists and hygienists are highly qualified and experienced, our practices relaxed and professional, and our equipment and technology are state of the art.
If you are seeking your next opportunity at a reputable practice, we would love to hear from you! Please include your resume and cover letter with your application.
Please note applicants must have the right to work in Australia.