Our Buddina team are currently seeking an energetic and professional Dental Assistant to join their team at their modern, friendly and professional practice!
Our Ideal Candidate:
You will be confident in chair-side assisting in a variety of dental procedures, self-motivated and possess an infectious and vibrant personality, with a capability to engage with patients. You will play a key role towards the ongoing success of our practice and enhancing the patient experience. A true team player; you will be committed to contributing positively to our team to deliver an exceptional level of customer service to our well established patient base.
Ideally, you will possess the following:
- Proven Dental Assistant experience is a must!
- Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting preferred
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the practice; with availability to work 1 or 2 late finishes per week and some Saturdays as required
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
- Experience utilising D4W and/or Oasis preferred
- Current knowledge of the latest technologies and techniques, with the desire and commitment to ongoing learning
About National Dental Care:
NDC is an Australia-wide network of dental practices. We have one goal: to set the benchmark in providing the best available oral health services in the country. Our dentists, therapists and hygienists are highly qualified and experienced, our practices relaxed and professional, and our equipment and technology are state of the art.
If you are seeking your next career challenge then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter with your application.
Please note applicants must have the right to work in Australia.