DB Dental is currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Dental Assistant to join our team in Currambine on a Full Time.
About DB Dental:
DB Dental is a well-established dental group with 18 practices across the Perth Metropolitan area. Since we started with one dental practice in 1987, DB Dental has continued growing because our patients love the way we look after them. We continue to ensure that our very high standards of professionalism and service excellence are delivered consistently to our patients in every practice.
What are we looking for?
As a Dental Assistant you will be responsible for the seamless provision of assistance to our dentists and care to our patients, all while maintaining a perfectly clean and sterile environment. Your attention to detail, communication, and knack for juggling multiple priorities will ensure your success as part of our busy team.
Ideally, you will:
- Be warm, caring, reliable, organised, and able to work in a fast paced environment and take initiative within your role.
- Be Committed to providing excellent patient care
- Possess a Certificate III or IV qualification in Dental Assisting
- Have at least 1 year experience chair side, preferable
- Be able to travel to another practices if required.
- Be highly passionate about the dental industry with a thirst for learning and excelling
- Be able to grasp and apply our current practice approaches and protocols
- Have exceptional communication skills
- D4W knowledge is preferred however, training will be provided to the right candidates
Ability to work late evenings and weekends is required of our successful candidate.
If you are seeking your next career challenge then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter addressing why you’d be perfect for the role by clicking the ‘Apply for this job’ button!