If you’re looking for a fast paced role working with some of the finest professionals in Dental, this is the role for you!
Due to rapid growth, we’re on the lookout for a casual Dental Receptionist to help support our passionate and dedicated team.
As you will be the first impression of our practice, a vibrant personality and ability to engage with patients is imperative. Your ability to provide exceptional levels of customer care while working seamlessly as part of a team will ensure your success in the role. Working closely with our Practice Manager, you’ll directly contribute to the ongoing success and growth of our practice as we enhance our services to provide the best oral health service in the area..
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience as a Receptionist in a dental practice, preferably with a Certificate III in DA
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to follow clear guidelines and direction, multi-task and work well within a fast paced, cohesive team environment
- Strong time management, administrative and organisational skills
- Sound computer literacy skills with proficiency in MS Office & D4W
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking a new opportunity, we would love to hear from you! Simply click ‘Apply for this job’ and attach your current resume and cover letter.
Please note candidates must have the right to work in Australia.