We are seeking a passionate Dental Receptionist to work at DB North Fremantle on a full time permanent basis.
About DB Dental:
Part of the National Dental Care network, DB Dental is a well-established dental group of 18 practices across the Perth Metropolitan area. Since we started with one dental practice in 1987, DB Dental has continued to grow because our patients love the way we look after them. We continue to ensure that our very high standards of professionalism and service excellence are delivered consistently to our patients in every practice.
What we are looking for?
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist
- Superior interpersonal skills with ability to foster a patient-centric environment
- Sound computer literacy skills with proficiency in MS Office and D4W
- Be able to travel to different practices when required.
The successful candidate must be available to cover extended hours as needed, including Saturdays and evenings.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you!
Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the ‘Apply for this job’ button. Successful applicants will be contacted promptly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a dental nurse or assistant?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a receptionist?