We are seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious, highly skilled Dentist to join the team’s across Perth. We have various opportunities on a full time / part time or Saturday only roster!
You will be highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth of an existing, well established patient base. A true team player, you will be committed to contributing positively to our team and to delivering an exceptional level of customer service and patient care.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum 3+ years’ experience working as a Dentist with high clinical skills and standards
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, preferably in private practice
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
To express your interest, please submit your current CV and cover letter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.