Make today the day for a career change!
We are actively seeking an experienced and professional Dentist with Special Interest majoring in Restorative dentistry to join our team on a full-time capacity who will be required to work at various practice locations across the Perth metropolitan area.
DB Dental is a well-established dental group with 18 practices across the Perth Metropolitan area. Since we started with one dental practice in 1987, DB Dental has continued growing because our patients love the way we look after them.
Our focus is providing high quality professional dentistry to our patients.
About the Role:
As a dentist with special interests, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform duties of a General Dentist
- Perform duties as a dentist with special interests in reconstructive, aesthetic & cosmetic dentistry
- Place Implants (not essential)
- Work collaboratively with general dentists, specialists & other health professionals to develop solutions to patients oral health concerns
- Provide preventative oral health care such as patient education & oral health promotion
The successful applicant can expect to receive internal referrals from our dentists, and must have:
- Relevant qualifications recognised in Australia
- Registration with the Australian Dental Board
- Unconditional AHPRA registration, and appropriate indemnity insurance
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Full working rights in Australia
- D4W experience (preferable)
If you are a highly experienced specialist prosthodontist with excellent communication skills, a focus on patient care and are interested in working in a friendly, supportive environment, do not miss the opportunity to join our team. Apply now by submitting your Cover Letter & CV along with a recent photograph.
For further information, please contact Natasha Kearley, Human Resources Manager on
(08) 9432 3432.