National Dental Care is an Australia-wide network of dental practices committed to changing the way Australians feel about going to the dentist. Our goal is to set the benchmark in providing patients with the best available oral health services in the country. Our dental teams are highly qualified and experienced, our practices relaxed and professional, and we boast the latest in dental equipment and technology.
- Small, close knit working environment with excellent team culture
- Great benefits including team lunches, discounted gym memberships, regular team building & social events, plus you will be working within a well-supported and driven team
- Exciting stage with the company expecting strong growth over the next 1-3 years
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Create, develop and implement digital marketing strategies across all platforms that promote all company owned brands both nationally and locally.
- Manage our SEO/SEM
- Use your creative flair and sense of fun to create engaging social media campaigns both nationally and for individual practices.
- Get your pen out to write content that people want to read.
- Manage the database to send out eDMs and SMS campaigns, with reporting.
- Provide general marketing support to dental practices.
- Manage all company websites with updates and user experience analysis.
- Deliver effective communications between the Support Office, the practices and our patients.
- Regular competitor analysis and monitoring, whilst keeping an eye on digital marketing trends.
- Participate in marketing events when required including some interstate travel.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- A degree in marketing or a related field (or equivalent in market experience);
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (minimum 3-5 years);
- Previous experience marketing for a dental, health or medical industry would be highly regarded.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the capacity to prioritise work, deal with competing demands, manage time effectively and ensure completion of tasks within deadlines.
- Strong computer literacy and design skills using Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, website (WordPress) and eDM content management systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the healthcare industry
If you see yourself making a difference to the health of Australia while you work for a growing national dental company, submit your resume today.
National Dental Care is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce.
We encourage all qualified candidates, with the right to work in Australia to apply.