NDC is currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Lead Dentist to join our team at Palmerston on a Full Time basis.
About the Practice:
Our practice in Palmerston has been caring for the community for well over 25 years, with a family focused approach that places high priority on a seamless patient experience.
At NDC Palmerston, we believe in nurturing the best talent to achieve their full potential. Our clinicians and support staff play a key role towards the ongoing success of our practice and an understanding of patient centricity and enhancing the patient experience is vital.
As the Lead dentist you will be highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth and the ongoing success of the practice.
This is a full time position with excellent conditions and competitive commission structure, based on skills and experience, for the successful applicant.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ideally a minimum 10+ years experience working as a Dentist with high clinical skills and standards
- A minimum of 8+ years experience working as a Dentist in Australia
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
If you are seeking your next career challenge then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter by emailing email@example.com.
Successful applicants will be contacted promptly.