NDC currently has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Dentist to join our team in Shepparton!
About our Practice
Servicing the residents of Shepparton for more than three decades, Insight Dentistry provides a wide range of comprehensive oral health, general, cosmetic and more complex dentistry services and procedures. With many of our patients having been with us since the beginning, we are a family focused practice that places a high priority on patient comfort and care. Our team of highly qualified and experienced practitioners develop personalised treatment plans that deliver long-term results, using the latest in technology, equipment and techniques. Insight Dentistry also services patients in Lemnos, Shepparton East, Orrvale, Mooropna and Ardmona.
As the Lead dentist you will be highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth and the ongoing success of the practice.
This is a full time position with excellent conditions and competitive commission structure, based on skills and experience, for the successful applicant.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ideally a minimum 10+ years experience working as a Dentist with high clinical skills and standards
- A minimum of 8+ years experience working as a Dentist in Australia
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
To find out more, please submit your current CV and expression of interest, by emailing email@example.com.