We are seeking an experienced, mature and enthusiastic Dental Assistant to join our friendly team at NDC Nailsworth, on a permanent part time basis.
About the Practice
NDC Nailsworth is a family focused practice with a reputation for honesty, integrity and commitment to patient care. In operation for more than five decades, we provide a broad range of dental services and treatments for the whole family and particularly enjoy working with children and seniors.
We are dedicated to helping patients maintain their optimal oral health using the latest in technology and techniques.
What we are looking for!
- Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting and previous experience as a Dental Assistant
- Sound knowledge of set-up, infection control and instrument sterilization
- Up to date knowledge of the latest technologies and techniques and have the desire, capability, and the commitment to ongoing learning
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the practice with ability to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Ideally experience utilising Dental 4 Windows (D4W)
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, positive and a team player.
Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the ‘Apply for this job’ button. Successful applicants will be contacted promptly.