We are currently seeking an experienced and professional Specialist Dental Assistant with Endodontic experience to join our Melville practice on a Part Time basis.
DB Dental is a well-established dental group with 18 practices across the Perth Metropolitan area. Since we started with one dental practice in 1987, DB Dental has continued growing because our patients love the way we look after them. We continue to ensure that our very high standards of professionalism and service excellence are delivered consistently to our patients in every practice.
About the Roles:
- Part Time roster available including Alternate Saturdays.
- Chair-side assisting by preparing patients for dental procedures, preparing surgery with correct instruments/materials for dental treatment
- Recording findings from oral examinations.
- Sterilising instruments by following internal infection control procedures
- Maintaining dental supplies within the surgery.
- Monitoring the movement and delivery of lab work.
- Performing routine care and maintenance of dental equipment and instruments
- Ensuring all daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly tasks are completed.
- Adhering to Occupational Health and Safety practices.
- Be warm, caring, reliable, organised, able to work in a fast paced environment and take initiative within your role
- Committed to providing excellent patient care
- Certificate III or IV qualified in Dental Assisting
- Have at least 3 years experience working with a specialist chair side.
- Highly passionate about the dental industry with a thirst for learning and excelling
- Able to grasp and apply our current practice approaches and protocols
- Exceptional communication skills
- D4W knowledge is preferred however, training will be provided to the right candidates
Ability to work late evenings and weekends is required of our successful candidate.
If you are seeking your next career challenge then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter addressing why you’d be perfect for the role by clicking “Apply Now” or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.