Hello kids, it’s time to win
Our dentists are over the moon with excitement! It’s school holidays, Easter celebrations are here and… we’ve just started accepting Afterpay!
To celebrate we want to make your art come to life. Ten lucky winners will get their drawings turned into real life huggable toys they can take home and keep!
Enter to win 1 of 10 huggable prizes
Share your entry via Instagram. Take a photo of yourself with your drawing with #AfterpayDentist and mention us @DBDentalaustralia. Make sure your profile is set to ‘public’ so we can see your entry.
Click here to book.
Don’t want to post it on your own Instagram? You can still enter. Simply drop your entry into any National Dental Care or DB Dental practice.
Terms & Conditions: The Prize
- The prize comprises of ten huggable creations made by Budsie (The Prize).
- This competition is to make the dentist fun, but it is not limited by an age range. I.e. if you are a big kid (Adult), you may also enter!
- We are not responsible for the accuracy of the drawing to prize, or the quality of the prize, but we have it on good authority (Instagram), that these toys are pretty great!
- We hope these prizes encourage you to attend your regular dental appointment, but you do not have to be a patient to participate.
- The Prize cannot be refunded, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The hashtagged photo must be posted to social media (Instagram) before 20 May 2019 to be considered a valid entry.
- The winner will be selected based on merit and originality.
- Please note your social media account must be set to ‘public’ so your post can be viewed.
- Staff members, consultants, and contractors to NDC or DBD are not valid to be awarded or receive The Prize.
- The Prize will be drawn by random selection and announced by 5 June, 2019.
- The prize will be available for collection at the winners nominated practice, or available via mail to a nominated address within Australia.
- The prize delivery time is subject to Budsie. Likely lead time is 3 months from announcement.
- There will only be ten winners of The Prize.