The Westpac Group Corporate Care Program is valid at selected National Dental Care practices across Australia. It covers employees and their families including spouses, children and even parents and in-laws.
The process of becoming a member is simple. Completing the form instantly activates your membership so you’re ready to visit the practice of your choice. Make sure to mention this program when booking your appointment.
As well as ongoing savings, membership also means you receive a range of benefits, including:
2 x No Gap 30 Minute Annual Oral Health Check
A comprehensive examination and Charting.
Intra oral X-ray Images
Used for diagnosing cavities, periapical, inflammations of gums, occlusal.
Oral Cancer Exam
The goal is to identify mouth cancer early, when there is a greater chance of a cure.
A diagnostic laser scan that projects an image onto a screen, taking a guided tour of your mouth. This allows our dentist to detect any cavities or early decay that may not be visible to the naked eye.
Particularly used for any cosmetic treatments or whitening.
National Dental Care Oral Starter Kit
A pack filled with tooth paste, tooth brush, floss and mouth wash.
Customised, itemised treatment plan proposal and fee estimate.
Priority bookings and guaranteed same day visits for urgent care (or our nearest location/next available appointment).
Westpac Group Employee Dental Benefits include:
- Full access to all NDC and DB Dental practices across Australia*
- VIP Treatment – priority bookings and guaranteed same day visits for urgent care
- No Gap* initial consultation including comprehensive oral examination, two digital x-rays, clean and scale, fluoride treatment, and a personalised dental plan.
- Exclusive Westpac Group “Dental Care Welcome Pack” including a free Colgate electric toothbrush Pro Clinical C250, toothpaste, floss and mouthwash upon registration via the online portal and completion of first visit.
- 5% ongoing discount*
*Terms and Conditions:
- 1 x No Gap 30 minute annual oral health check and Starter Kit per corporate care member including: examination, intra oral digital x-rays, teeth photography, personalised treatment plan and priority bookings.
- 1 x No gap annual check and clean visit for patients with eligible extras dental health cover or a capped amount of $179 for non-health fund patients.
- As a member of the National Dental Corporate Care Program, Westpac Group employees are also eligible for an ongoing 5% discount for dental treatment plans. The 5% discount is capped at $250 within a 12-month period, (cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer).
- Available to all employees, their spouse, children, parents and parents-in-law only, throughout the duration of the membership whilst employed by Westpac Group.
- National Dental Care reserves the right to change the offering from time to time without notice. Prices may be subject to change.
- Excludes Sydney CBD, Apple Dental, Hugh Fleming Dentistry and North Shore Dentistry.
We have friendly teams across Australia, at a number of convenient locations.